We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy describes what personal information we collect from you (and how we use it) via the Snap Fashion website located at www.snapfashion.co.uk (referred to as “the Website”) and the Snap Fashion iPhone App, Snap Fashion Android app and Snap ColourPop Android app (referred to as “the Apps”) (the Website and the App are together referred to as “the Services”).
Please read this policy carefully before you start to use any of the Services. By using any of the Services, you are indicating that you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use any the Services.
2. WHO ARE WE?
The Services are operated by Snap Fashion Ltd (referred to as "we" or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07701980 and have our registered office at 4th Floor, Greenworks, Dog and Duck Yard, Princeton Street, London, WC1R 4BH.
For the purposes of data protection law, Snap Fashion Ltd may be referred to as the “data controller”.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and use the following personal information from you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registration or subscription, uploading any content or material or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion administered by us or when you report a problem with the Services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Services.
- Details of your visits and use of the Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
4. IP ADDRESSES AND OTHER INFORMATION IDENTIFYING YOUR DEVICE
We may collect information about your device, including where available your IP address and/or your iPhone’s “UDID”, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on you device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Services when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Services, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Services and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Service.
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (referred to as the "EEA"). It may also be used by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers (e.g. in order to provide support services). By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and use. In all cases, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Services are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
Where we have your consent, we may also permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with information about products and/or services which may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate anonymous information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
8. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our or our users’ rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal information) if we intend to use it for such purposes or if we intend to disclose it to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such use either by checking certain boxes on any forms or profile pages made available on our Services or by contacting us at 4th Floor, Greenworks, Dog and Duck Yard, Princeton Street, London, WC1R 4BH.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from other third party websites and services not controlled by us (such as social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter). Please note that these websites and services may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these third party websites and/or services. Please check their privacy policies before you submit any personal information to them.
You also have the right to access personal information held about you. You can exercise this right of access by contacting us at: 4th Floor, Greenworks, Dog and Duck Yard, Princeton Street, London, WC1R 4BH. Please note that we may charge a small fee in relation to any such access requests.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise this policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may have made. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the updated policy.
11. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last updated on 18 June 2015.