Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of both the Snap Fashion website located at www.snapfashion.co.uk and Snap Tech website located at https://www.snaptechnology.co.uk (referred to as “the Website”), the Snap Fashion Android and iOS Apps, Snap ColourPop Android and iOS Apps, (referred to as “the Apps”) (the Website and the Apps are together referred to as “the Services”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use any of the Services. By using any of the Services, you are indicating that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use any the Services.
2. WHO ARE WE?
The Services are operated by Snap Tech Ltd (previously known as Snap Fashion Ltd) (referred to as "we" or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07701980 and have our registered office at 4th Floor, Greenworks, Dog and Duck Yard, Princeton Street, London, WC1R 4BH.
3. YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Services. Furthermore, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to anyone else. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any part of these terms and conditions.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICES
You may use the Services for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any content or material which does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (i.e. “spam”).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Services in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt, any part of the Services or any equipment, network or software used in relation to the Services.
5. CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload any type of content or material to the Services, or to make contact with other users of the Services, you must comply with rules set out in these terms and conditions.
You promise that any content or material which you upload complies with these terms and conditions and you promise to compensate us if we suffer any loss as result of you not complying with these terms and conditions.
Any content or material you upload to the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content or material uploaded by you infringes that person’s rights (such as intellectual property rights or their right to privacy).
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate the Services, and we will not be responsible, or liable for the content or accuracy of any content or materials uploaded by you or any other user of the Services. Notwithstanding this, we have the right to remove any content or material you or any other user uploads if, in our opinion, it does not comply with these terms and conditions or is unlawful or inappropriate in any way as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Any/all content or material uploaded by you must:
- Be accurate (where it state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states an opinion).
- Comply with all applicable laws.
Any/all content or material uploaded by you must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination in any way.
- Infringe any rights (such as intellectual property rights) of any person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any duty owed to a third party (such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence).
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that it emanates from us (if this is not the case).
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
The use of the Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use the Services that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using the Services (and any other online or mobile service) should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services. You do not have any rights in relation to such intellectual property rights other than those expressly granted to you in these terms and conditions.
You have the right to use the Services solely for your private and non-commercial purposes. You must not use any part of the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining explicit permission from us.
8. OUR LIABILITY
Content and other materials appearing on the Services are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content and/or materials.
The Services are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, our service providers and agents hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, our service providers and agents hereby expressly exclude all liability for any direct, indirect and/or consequential loss or damage whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise incurred by any user arising out of or in connection with the Services.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. LINKING TO OUR SERVICES
You may link to the home page of the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Services must not be framed on any other website or service, nor may you create a link to any part of the Services other than the home page of the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms and conditions.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Services other than as set out in these terms and conditions, please address your request to email@example.com.
11. LINKS FROM OUR SERVICES
Our Services may contain links to other sites or services provided by third parties (such as social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter). We have no control over the contents of any such sites or services and we accept no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
These third party sites and services may have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies and it is your responsibility to read them and make sure you understand them.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
13. CHANGES AND VARIATIONS
We aim to update our Services regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Services, or close then indefinitely. Any of the content or material on our Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such content and/or material.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may have made. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
14. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about the Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 24 May 2018.